Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hello, Hola, and Bonjour

We've all heard 'honesty is the best policy,' right? 

Well, in vein with trying to live life honestly, I will honestly tell you, this is my first ever blog post. Woah. So why am I here? Well, I have my fingers in several (figurative) pies...

I've always loved writing. Seriously, since I was like, 10 years old. It's been an under-developed hobby for years. Along with that, some people think I'm funny. I do believe laughter is the best medicine, and I hope I can give y'all a laugh or two.


I love cooking, baking, trying new recipes (Pinterest, anyone?) and, occasionally, setting off the smoke alarm. Occasionally. 

Crafting has been a huge part of my life. I love me some DIY projects, be it scrapbooking, card making, furniture painting, or designing and decorating on a dime. Also, I have recently started to take sewing more seriously. I even have a snazzy little Etsy shop! 

I'm also trying to become better at photography. Maybe it's because I refuse to post ugly food pictures on Instagram, or because on Etsy, a photo really does speak a thousand words. 

Put all those together, throw in some random kicks and giggles, and I think I'll be able to make a fun blog for the world to see. Hopefully I can bring something tasty, something crafty, or at the very least, a smile, into somebody's day. So here is to, the beginning! 


No comments:

Post a Comment